Students with diverse talents and backgrounds have the opportunity to study multiple disciplines They learn to do, to create, to learn, and to succeed.
Students who major in Interdisciplinary Studies have the opportunity to create a course of study that prepares them to be successful.
The College of Undergraduate Studies collaborates with colleges and units across UCF to create this exceptional educational experience.
UCF Celebrates Diversity
UCF’s 25th annual Diversity Week begins on October 16. It is a celebration of our diverse community and an opportunity to explore topics across the broad range of human identity, experience, and interaction. Diversity Week activities are intended to stimulate our campus and move us to a more inclusive culture. Read more…
Check Out the Fall 2017 IDS Newsletter
The Interdisciplinary Studies (IDS) newsletter is your source for information about this College of Undergraduate Studies program. This edition features profiles of Wayne Bowen, Ph.D. the new director of IDS and Sergeant Joel Skinner a 2017 IDS graduate who is deployed with the United States Marine Corps.
Facts About UCF
- This fall, enrollment topped 66,000.
- For the third year in a row, the average GPA of incoming freshmen at UCF was a school-record at 4.05.
- UCF ranked 11th among U.S. public universities for new National Merit Scholars enrolled in 2016-17.
- At UCF this fall, the average SAT score for our freshman class is a 1318, compared to a national average of 1060.
- Freshmen minority enrollment this fall has reached an all-time high of 45 percent.