- Arrange My Plan
- Change the number of planned semesters and units
- View your plan
- Add classes to my plan
- Run a Pegasus Path Report
- Run a What-if Report
- Access an Overview
- Audit with Planned Courses
- Refresh Suggestions and clear locks
- Remove a course from a student's plan - Faculty
- Add an Advisor Message - Faculty
- What is the difference between Pegasus Path, myKnight Audit and mySchedule Builder?
- My course information in my Pegasus Path and myKnight Audit don’t match. Which system is accurate?
- Will the credit hours I’m transferring to UCF be in my Pegasus Path?
- What is the Pegasus Path, and why should I use it?
- Can I change or declare a major or minor, or apply for graduation, in Pegasus Path?
- What does the “What-If?” function do?
- Can I use the Pegasus Path to submit an Intent to Graduate?
- What does the "Audit with Planned Courses" function do?
- What is a Pegasus Path Report?
- Will my Pegasus Path plan include a double major?
- I’m an undeclared major...can I still use Pegasus Path?
- Do I have to follow the exact course sequence and take the number of credit hours listed in my prepopulated Pegasus Path?
- Does Pegasus Path reflect curriculum or academic policy changes?
- How do I schedule/register for classes after completing my Pegasus Path?
- Will Pegasus Path reflect courses that I have failed?
- What are the non-course related requirements listed in Pegasus Path?
- Do I still need to see an advisor if I’m using Pegasus Path?
- Who do I contact for technical help with Pegasus Path?