What We Do

Assist all currently enrolled undergraduate students with Late Drop, Late Withdrawal, Medical Withdrawal and Medical Hold Removal processes 

Assess test and transfer credit for General Education Courses, Gordon Rule and/or Foreign Language

An academic advising tool that helps undergraduate students more efficiently plan their academic career, select the right courses, and track their progress toward degree completion

Review and approve applications for the Associate in Arts degree.

Administer university requirements waivers for issues such as summer hours and AMH 2020 within the GEP.

What We Don't Do

Please contact Undergraduate Admissions or Graduate Admissions.

Please contact the College of Graduate Studies for information regarding Late Add, Late Drop, Late Withdrawal and Medical Withdrawal for graduate students.

Please consult this listing for more information. 

Please consult your academic advisor or the department in which the course is offered

Please contact the Registrar’s Office.

Please contact the Registrar’s Office.