Scholarship Selection Process
- Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a part time or full-time undergraduate student.
- Applicant will be considered on merit, based on state defined 2.5 GPA requirements for merit-based aid.
- Applicant will be a graduate of a Central Florida high school in the county of Orange, Osceola, Seminole, or Lake.
- The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.
- Preference will be given to graduates of William R. Boone High School.
- Applicant must submit a personal statement on personal and career aspirations.
All scholarship awards will be processed through the University Office of Student Financial Assistance. This scholarship, to the extent funds are available, will be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees, and any other items included in the cost of education. The scholarship will be awarded bi-annually and paid on a semester basis.